Monday, February 18, 2019

Two Truths One Lie


Two Truths One Lie 

I was born and raised in Rancho Mirage at Eisenhower, raised in Coachella valley. I attended the school Coachella valley High school where I was a cheerleader for all of my four years of high school. Being in cheer was a challenge but it helped me a lot with school since all athletes were required to have a certain GPA in order to stay and be in the sport. Cheer is a very hard and dangerous sport, more dangerous than football study says. Ive been injured countless times like being kicked in the face, kicked/punched in the throat and worse of all was when I injured my elbow. I injured my elbow during a stunt where one of the cheerleaders fell straight on top of my arm, she was on top of my shoulders where I somehow slipped as we fell so gracefully. I fell first as my arm was straight up toward the sky as she fell in slow motion on my arm. I thought I died. I froze as only one tear fell down my cheek. I was told I hyper extended my elbow. Cheer is not as easy as it looks. 

Every summer I travel with my family, we travel to amazing places like San Francisco, Seattle, Colorado and so on. My favorite place so far has to be Hawaii because the view is so beautiful, my whole family and I went scuba diving which was one of the most amazing experience of my life; I got to see turtles, octopuses, dolphins, tropical fish and so much more, it was all a beautiful sight that I would love to do again. I love how my family can get together, it’s a great way to bond with each other and excited for this summer, I wonder where we’ll go next. 

The last thing about me is that I love to play video games during my free time. It’s a great way to help me relax. My favorite game so far has to be Call of Duty, I got to play the beta for Black ops 4 and from playing I must say it’s a really great game; I didn’t get the game due to the fact I couldn’t afford it and because my Wi-Fi goes off the wall since its far from my room where I play but overall it’s a really good game. Another good game that I play is Fortnite which is a popular game and its free too! I love playing especially when I play with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment