Monday, February 25, 2019

Bee Tattoo


Bee Tattoo 
    A bee is a small creature that can make a large contribution globally. A bee is a very important insect in our life, without bees we’d lose most of our plants and crops. Cross-pollination helps 30 percent of the world's crops and 90 percent of our wild plants to thrive. Bees are one of the main reasons were alive today since they produce most of our crops, we eat today. This bee tattoo is located on the girl's bicep on her right arm where the black and yellow bee looks as if it's about to land on a flower taking its sweet tasting nectar. I chose this tattoo because it has a lot of meaning to me which reminds me of my grandpa. The reason that is, is because he told me to never fear a bumble bee for, they are special type of creatures that help us survive in this world, without them many plants we rely on for food would die off. My grandpa always reminded me how they are our friends because they help us survive. When a bee lands on you it's because it gathers sun, warmth and moisture. 
There is no saying or words but a creature, an insect on the wearer of this tattoo. To me when I see the insect, I see happiness and a savior other may see an aggressive and useless insect but there's way much more to a bee than what people think, what people mainly fear from a bee is to get stung like lighting being struck; I don’t fear that. When people see the tattoo, they most likely will think the person who got the tattoo has love for the creature or question “why a bee?”. The first thing they’ll see is a bee flying, some may think it looks like it's going to sting the girl on her arm getting the taste of pain, and some may think the bee is flying or about to land on a delicate little flower like a bee. Something they are going to miss is how bees mean more than just a creature that gives us honey or a creature that just stings people for no apparent reason, they miss the part where bees give us more than honey, they give us plants and food. Bees don’t sting people just to die in the end, they do it to protect their hive or fear they are under attack; wasp are creatures we should be more afraid of. I think people should step into the footsteps of others before harming or judging them. Someone today who would get a tattoo would want it to have a lot of meaning and bees are very meaningful since they are our key to survival. If it were up to me, I would get this tattoo since they remind me of happiness and make flowers happy by keeping them alive by pollinating them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment